Wednesday, November 08, 2006

'ya...well....you shoulda seen da otha cat...'



cus it was totally unharmed haha.
after a jam-packed weekend of cat and house sitting , the score was cat one, me zero

[unless you count a face full of cat-claw fury...oh ya, and black eye from where it BIT me...as point-age...in that case i KICKED this weekend lol]

I DID borrow/steal mikes camera to take some pics of the water festival so those WILL be posted. [this ev-en-ing]

in the meantime, feel free to chuckle over these lovely pics of my cat-tagged face! it was painfully hilarious, just fingers crossed humans cant pick up feline HIV [dont worry mom, i'm at least 80 % certain that we cant.....i think.....jk]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey the photos don't show up unless you click on them.

what kind of cat were you sitting - an Asia tiger? All those years at home living with pets - didn't Squeaky teach you anything?

Anonymous said...

Tres hot.
I would've kicked it.

Tato.